Wouldn't it be great to trade alongside a Desk Pro?Learning as he reviews the market, plans the trading day, offering commentary - all live, no hindsight. Execution, taking profit & managing risk based on orderflow, all in glorious HD.
Suitable for Futures Contracts, CFD’s and Spreadbetting
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
Teach him to fish, and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime.
"The Guru Warning" to find out why we are on a mission to expose the con men "Guru's" Click Here
We are addressing the services offered by the Guru’s the ones that say buy here, sell there put your stop here. Often using a one-dimensional live room, drawing levels on candlestick charts and calling them supply or demand. This alone is nonsense. Using Whatsapp to post trades, trading demo accounts.
Avoid the Guru’s, we call them snake oil peddlers. Instead, invest in learning a method, any method one that fits your style and personality. This is not limited to the order flow or market profile. Become proficient and independent. Put in the time.
Most traders usually start looking for trading signals and signal providers after a string of losses or after months of not seeing any improvements in one’s own trading. This article will list the five biggest problems with blindly following signal services.
Not taking responsibility
Once a trader starts to blindly copy someone else’ signals, they are not taking responsibility for their actions. Whereas active traders have to take complete responsibility for their actions and subsequent outcomes in order to grow, passively following signals undermines the ability to learn from one’s own mistakes. These traders might be better off looking for other investment opportunities if the whole idea is to follow someone else’s strategy.
Neglecting the importance of Risk Management
Trading is not only about finding entries. A good trader is someone who not only understands how to find an entry but someone that also employs good risk management; In fact, many professionals argue that risk management is even more important than finding the actual entry signal. Every investor has a different risk appetite, and signal providers will not take this personal risk profile into account when making recommendations. This often results in taking too much risk after a string of losses, in an attempt to make up for losses by taking on even more risk or being too scared and not risking enough after a losing streak. All these variables impact the long term expectancy of a trading system, and a signal alone is not capable of adequately addressing these problems. A trader who does not employ basic risk management principles can easily mess up a potentially profitable trading strategy.
A trade is not only a “Signal.”
As just discussed, there are numerous more components to a trade than just a signal. On top of risk management, other variables such as knowing what to do once you are in a trade, how to manage positions, when and how to cut your position and how to deal with sudden changes in the markets all impact a trade. If all you have is a trade signal and then you are on your own to figure out the rest, the chances of somehow turning this signal into a long-term trading career are slim to none.
Not understanding the Process
A responsible and serious trader should always try to understand the whole process behind the signals that he or she is acting upon. If you don’t know how the signal provider is generating the trade signals and/or what the system is based on, it is impossible to follow up and manage the position and risk accordingly.
Your trading career depends on the service
What if the signal provider just suddenly stops his service or maybe restructures his internal operations without even telling you? You are back to square one and have to figure out how to go on from here. If you are really serious about trading and want to build a professional career (or a second income stream) then you should look to build your own knowledge instead of depending on someone else. Avoid dependency.
“Remember: Your job is to identify an edge. An edge is very simply a probability that one event is likely to happen over another. Define your risk, put on the trade with the understanding that every trade has a 50/50 outcome—unavoidable—it’s either a winner or loser, and you’re managing a risk. From the time you click to get into your trade, you’re just a risk manager. That’s it. And then the trade plays out or it does not, and If it doesn’t, it’s an indication that either your timing is off, your stop is off, or your entire hypothesis or context is not working for the market. It doesn’t mean that you’re wrong and you’re a terrible person and you should quit; it just means that particular time, the probability did not work for you. The outcome did not work in favour of the probability that you’re trading..”
ORDER FLOW TRADING ROOM FOCUSED ON THE S&P EMINI'S
Order flow is a very dynamic discretional trading method, we only enter a trade when it is presented, we trade off market levels and we exit when the market allows, trades are taken live in the room with audio and noted on screen together with trade management and risk control. We have a very high success rate. This is a unique opportunity to observe a trading professional
WHAT WE TRADE
- The Emini (or E-mini or ES) is a futures contract that tracks the S&P 500 stock market index.
- Suitable for Futures Contracts, CFD’s and or Spreadbetting
HOW WE TRADE
- The Orderflow room focuses on Market profile for intraday context.
- We Track professional activity, key levels of volume and momentum
- We utilise the footprint for imbalance activity at the levels for entry and exit
- The probabilities v’s risk is calculated to give us the edge we need.
What if I can't sit at the screen all day?
We offer a short term Swing trade service, ideal for those that need the levels etc, Click here for more details. The service is delivered via Slack, so instant notifications are available.
Who is the service aimed at
We serve the retail market but have a few institutional clients, so from single contract guys to traders of size.
Its all about the process.
Suitable for Futures, CFD’d and Spreadbetting Traders
OUR DAILY ROUTINE (BASED ON UK TIME-GMT)
- Sun PM – Weekend Homework Video
- 09.00 – ES London Cash – Live Room/WhatsApp (Opportunity dependent)
- 10 Min before US Open – Armed with the overnight data we discuss our trade plan with bias
- US Open – We
livetrade the ES with commentary and explanation. We aim to complete the session within the first 3 hours of the trading session
- Short Term Swings are posted throughout the day on our dedicated Slack Channel
- Resources exclusively available to members of the room that included an expanding video section. Trading glossary and other key learnings. Most of which others will sell for thousands of dollars.
- Charts and technology advice, everything that our professional trader uses to trade is available to retail traders at retail prices. (You do not need to replicate his technology to be a member, his charts are delivered in stunning HD).
Is this a trade siginal service?
- Shadow trading, trading calls or copying trades does not work, every trader has different risk tolerance, they may hedge they may not etc. We 100% don’t recommend this approach. Use this service as confirmation, information. See what a professional trader considers, how he manages risk and manages the trade. How he applies discipline into a real-life routine. Give a man a fish and he eats today or teach him to fish and he is never hungry again…..
Do you offer a trial
Yes, Check out the membership section for full details.